To become the best leading agent of change in facilitating access of young people to institutions of higher learning in South Africa, Africa, and the world and improving their retention, success, and completion thereof while ensuring that our beneficiaries graduate as holistic and vibrant individuals committed to lifelong learning.
Faculty of Best Advisory (FBA)- NPC 2016/255757/08, is a registered Non-Profit Company and a Public Benefit Organization PBO No. 930058745 that aims to inform, empower and uplift the lives of people through the provision of information, ensuring that the community at large has access to valuable information.
Our programmes are aligned and relevant to South Africa National Development Plan (NDP) which recognizes that young people deserve better educational and economic opportunities. In the same breath, our programmes are echoing Sustainable Development Goal no 4: “to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote life-long learning opportunities for all.”
- Ubuntu (Botho)
- To encourage the culture of reading.
- To facilitate access to higher education and training.
- To improve retention, success, and completion in higher education and training.
- To encourage academic excellence in basic education and higher education
- To groom future ethical leaders and entrepreneurs